Your Corpus Christi Vacation Headquarters
- Newly renovated with carpet and fresh paint, updated tropical landscaping
- Sunset views overlooking the bay
- Experienced and family-friendly staff
- Exclusive dog park and fun obstacle course
- Great Restaurant & Bar
Schlitterbahn Corpus Christi Waterpark
Our waterpark offers a unique experience in the world of waterparks – a river system with four distinct flavors: lazy, rapid, wavy, and wild. Built to stretch across our beautiful Corpus Christi island property, our river is over two miles long.
A full-service restaurant with daily specials is right inside the lobby. We have just what you crave on your vacation.
We are also ideal for meetings, special events, and celebrations. We specialize in delightful (and delicious) options for events such as social mixers or business meetings. With a full catering menu and spaces suitable for groups up to 1,000, we’ll make your next event one to remember.
Gaming Lounge and Esports Training Facility
The video Gaming Lounge and Esports Training Facility at Schlitterbahn Resort Corpus Christi is the first of its kind on the Coastal bend area.
- Fully equipped VR Arcade featuring high-end PC gaming rigs and VR headsets.
- Mini theater and viewing screen.
- Game consoles including X-Box, PlayStation and the Nintendo Switch ™
- Ultra-modern facility perfect for watching your favorite gaming competitions with great food and high speed internet.
- Twitch viewing parties and streaming gaming competitions throughout the season on our 42-foot outdoor movie screen.
- AAA Games including Madden, Smash Brothers. FIFA, Apex Legends, Rocket League, Fortnite, Street Fighter, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Mario Cart, call of Duty, and Halo.
- Coming Soon: Two Escape Rooms for you and your friends, your party or corporate events
- Stolen Relic – An Indiana Jones style adventure
- The Terminal – Suspense on the New York Subway system
Movies Under the Stars
During the warm months, you’ll be able to float, recline, or sit and enjoy your favorite feature films after the sun goes down at Schlitterbahn Corpus Christi. And when it gets too chilly for the water, you can enjoy a 42-foot movie screen experience on lounge chairs with tubes for the kids.